Through costumer consultation and market expertise, we deliver B2B service to the on-trade and portfolio development for wholesale customers. We tailor service and product to the unique needs of each individual customer by way of excellent product knowledge, professional business acumen, timely delivery service and industry insight. We strive to become a trusted wine partner, not just another supplier.
Regular consultation with a dedicated account manager allows us to grow the wine category of our customers' businesses as well as provide them with a range of additional services should they be required:
* Staff training and incentives
* Consumer tastings from 'wine-basics' to masterclasses
* Winemaker and Producer dinners
* Regular wine sampling of new products
* Wine list creation and print
* Bespoke tasting notes written to our customers' style by our resident MW and wine marketing specialist
* Review of sales reports and margin calculation to make sure wines are producing the best profit
As no two customers are the same we recognise and actively work with some wineries that have the resources and capacity to service own label projects. This means we can work with our customers to create exclusive wine labels and wine blends to fit the demographic of their customers and the price that they need to buy at.
We have also trademarked some of our own wine brand names which are exclusive to us. A few of these examples are below.